We are here for you and your fur family
Dear Pawrents,I am sure many of you are left feeling alone and concerned during this rapidly evolving pandemic. The word unprecedented has been repeated across all platforms. We certainly are in uncharted territory.
My recent appointment as the Boarding and Pet Care Services Director for the Pet Industry Association has given me a front line opportunity to lobby National Parliament to ensure that all Pet Services are considered essential services in the event complete lock down laws come into effect. Level 2 of the restrictions have been announced with specific businesses listed. My goal is to be proactive for further levels that may be required.
On a local level, I would like to offer you immediate comfort that Divine Creatures is here for you. Willoughby Mayor Gail has acknowledged that Divine Creatures is an essential service. Kate, myself and our wonderful staff will continue to work to ensure our beloved pets are considered and a plan is in place to ensure their welfare.To assist you and your pets during this pandemic:
- I am offering credits for booking fees where clients have had to cancel holidays due to COVID-19 travel bans or are affected by COVID-19. You may redeem your booking fee credit when you re-book your cat(s) holiday at Divine Creatures
- I am removing the 72-hour cancellation policy while the travel bans are in place around the world. Please have confidence that you can book your cat with Divine Creatures and not be financially disadvantaged should you need to cancel your booking at the last minute due to the international pandemic.
- I am offering FREE drop off services for all clients who are in self isolation or have special circumstances such as immune compromised health or disabilities.
- Free local 5 kilometre radius pick up service if you have special needs or circumstanses or affectd by COVID-19. Conditions apply to ensure staff are protected such as ensuring your cat(s) are ready in their cat carry cages ready for pick up
- Also offering FREE local (10klm) deliveries for anyone requiring supplies for their pets (cats and dogs). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your orders
- We know Divine Creatures will operate at a loss during this financial downturn but with your help we can continue to look after your cats.
Make plans for your pets in case of a medical emergency
- Please ensure that you notified your family / friends to contact Divine Creatures should you feel unwell and