We are here for you and your fur family
Dear Pawrents,I am sure many of you are left feeling alone and concerned during this rapidly evolving pandemic. The word unprecedented has been repeated across all platforms. We certainly are in uncharted territory.
My recent appointment as the Boarding and Pet Care Services Director for the Pet Industry Association has given me a front line opportunity to lobby National Parliament to ensure that all Pet Services are considered essential services in the event complete lock down laws come into effect. Level 2 of the restrictions have been announced with specific businesses listed. My goal is to be proactive for further levels that may be required.
On a local level, I would like to offer you immediate comfort that Divine Creatures is here for you. Willoughby Mayor Gail has acknowledged that Divine Creatures is an essential service. Kate, myself and our wonderful staff will continue to work to ensure our beloved pets are considered and a plan is in place to ensure their welfare.To assist you and your pets during this pandemic:
- I am offering credits for booking fees where clients have had to cancel holidays due to COVID-19 travel bans or are affected by COVID-19. You may redeem your booking fee credit when you re-book your cat(s) holiday at Divine Creatures
- I am removing the 72-hour cancellation policy while the travel bans are in place around the world. Please have confidence that you can book your cat with Divine Creatures and not be financially disadvantaged should you need to cancel your booking at the last minute due to the international pandemic.
- I am offering FREE drop off services for all clients who are in self isolation or have special circumstances such as immune compromised health or disabilities.
- Free local 5 kilometre radius pick up service if you have special needs or circumstanses or affectd by COVID-19. Conditions apply to ensure staff are protected such as ensuring your cat(s) are ready in their cat carry cages ready for pick up
- Also offering FREE local (10klm) deliveries for anyone requiring supplies for their pets (cats and dogs). Please email email@example.com with your orders
- We know Divine Creatures will operate at a loss during this financial downturn but with your help we can continue to look after your cats.
Make plans for your pets in case of a medical emergency
- Please ensure that you notified your family / friends to contact Divine Creatures should you feel unwell and require emergency boarding for your pet(s). I am offering discounted emergency boarding in that event and will ensure your cat(s) are looked after.
- Please write a letter to your family giving them permission to allow Divine Creatures to make such arrangements on your behalf. Please email me directly to my confidential email address firstname.lastname@example.org with contact details for who has been notified and financial provisions to ensure their care
- Contact your solicitor and include your pets in your will. Clearly state your wishes as well as making financial provision for their care.
My passion for pets goes beyond most people’s normal scope! I will do everything I can to safeguard the welfare of your pets and will extend all measures to ensure this. My family understands and supports my promise that if required, your pets (including your dogs) will be my number one priority if the situation arises.
Divine Creatures has always maintained an exceptionally hygienic facility with clients describing the facility as ‘spotlessly clean’. I have written comprehensive protocols and staff are required to undertake a 3 month training program with Kate to ensure my highest levels of hygiene are maintain. From the beginning Divine Creatures has been sanitized, disinfected throughout the day by my highly trained staff and qualified veterinary nursing team.
Now to protect you and our team, I implemented additional procedures from the beginning of March:
- We wash our hands following the W.H.O. protocols regularly throughout the day, especially after interactions with the public.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the facility and staff use after every cat interaction
- We observe social distancing, staying 2 metres away from clients and other staff where possible.
- We use, remove and properly dispose of gloves
- We wipe down all surface throughout the day including:
- All surfaces that clients touch, door handles, keyboards, Ipads and eftpos machines
Please assist us:
- We will take card payments only on all transactions so as not to touch cash
- We ask that our clients respect the social distancing requirements as our staff have committed to maintaining a 2 metre distance from clients and one another as best they can
- We ask that all clients use the hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the building
- The Government advice is changing every 24 hours and because of this we may need to introduce further measures such as limit the number of clients accessing upstairs to further protect our staff and other clients
Thank you for assisting me and we shall continue to assist and service you.
Now I am reaching out to you to please help Divine Creatures.
I am absolutely devastated to report that Divine Creatures has been one of the thousands of small businesses who have been catastrophically affected by COVID-19. I am determined to stay afloat however this can only happen with your support.
The pet boarding side of the business has virtually stopped, the only way I can ensure the survival of Divine Creatures is to ask for your support other services I provide such as Cat Psychology consultations, cat grooming and the other side business – the Pet Shop.
I understand that many clients shop at the big pet shop chains or shopping markets as pet supplies were part of the regular grocery shop. As a small business pet shop, I struggle in this market. The Pet Shop is an expensive but necessary side business to maintain in order to give you the best service possible. To be competitive I have price matched many of the products we offer. I cannot guarantee competitive prices across all products, but I can guarantee good old fashion customer service and free advice about our products including nutrition from our veterinary nursing team.
If we do not have what you are looking for in stock please email us on email@example.com or call 9958 3363 and we can order it in for you. Your order is important to us, we shall endeavor to for-fill all order request.
Now over to you. Please help us to keep our doors open by supporting the Pet Shop and Cat Behaviour Consultations. Encourage your friends and family to do so too. As a small business we will collapse without your help. The big shops will survive, we may not.
Dear clients, you are my family, your cats are our family, we have loved and cared for them for many years. Please stay safe, stay at home where you can, be kind to each other and let’s stay together
Purrs and Smooches from
Cat Aunty Jules
PS: Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about our services or just to have a good old fashion chat about our mutual love of animals!
Jules’s Cat Tips
Playing with your cat is imperative for your cats welfare and well being as well as ensuring your cat is happy and healthy. It not only satisfying your cat’s natural instincts, play also provides important exercise for cats, especially cats who live indoors. Interactive play between you and your cat will assist in preventing many behavior problems that can arise from boredom.
Divine Creatures Pet Shop
Offering Free Delivery for Divine Creatures Clients
Offer expires 2nd April 2020
- Introducing a fountain with different flow settings – gentle flow, bubbling top, and calm stream and, now, with an LED night light and water level indicator.
- The Flower Fountain uses running water to encourage your pet to drink more. Drinking regularly is important for your cat’s health, as it helps ensure proper kidney function and prevents crystal formation that can lead to urinary diseases.
- The Catit Flower Fountain includes a dual-action water softening filter (refill sets available separately). The filter continuously purifies and softens hard tap water, while also retaining stray hairs, sediment and debris.
- Designed specifically for indoor adult cats
- Highly digestible ingredients for reduced stool odour
- Adapted calorie content to prevent excess weight gain
- Contains specific fibres to reduce hairball formation
- Suitable for adult cats from 1 to 7 years that live indoors
- Tall Cat scratching post with two sleeping areas
- This gorgeous stylish cat furniture will certainly make your cat happy with two sleeping areas. One box enclosed sleeping area and one platform to comfort any fussy cat or multi cat house hold. There is a TALL 80cm scratching post and three smaller post.
- This quality cat scratching post has been manufactured to a high quality and looks absolutely startling in any home.
- This unique pet bowl has been designed for multi-pet homes to stop pets stealing each others’ food
- Ensures that prescription food is consumed by the right pet
- Sealed bowl keeps food fresher and free of flies
- Suitable for both wet and dry food. Bowl capacity 400 ml or two pouches of wet food
- Window sill mount that gives your kitty a resting spot at their favourite window
- Great way to provide your pet with added comfort while entertaining themselves
- Super strong suction cups that hold the mount in place
- Can hold cats that weigh up to 45kg
- Removable and washable soft cover for long-lasting use and easier maintenance
- Foldable and saves space – can be used with windows with blinds, curtains, etc.
- For pets up to 30kg
Da Bird – Catification guaranteed!The original interactive cat toy!!
The Da Bird comes highly recommended by cats around Australia!
Spin overhead and the bird-like motion gets any cat’s attention.
It will drive your cat crazy!! Turns old cats into kittens!
This toy offers endless hours of fun for you & your cat.
Youtube “Da Bird” & see for yourself, cats satisfaction across the globe!