PAW TriDerm® Calming Gel is an advanced formulation for skin health and is the over the counter natural alternative that provides:
- Concentrated Cerasine® skin nutrient complex: with ceramides and essential fatty acids (omega oils) to intensively nourish the skin for optimal skin hydration and a healthy skin barrier.
- Aloe, chamomile & vitamin B5: to cool and calm sensitive skin and paws.
- Colloidal oatmeal: for immediate soothing effect.
The oil-free gel formula is quick to absorb for easy application.
Ingredients: Aqua (purified Australian water), panthenol, glycerin, avena sativa (oat) kernel Flour, Cerasine, mannitol (and) ammonium glycyrrhizate (and) caffeine (and) zinc gluconate (and) aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) extract, sclerotium gum, sodium hyaluronate, phenoxyethanol, piroctone olamine, sodium gluconate, citric acid anhydrous.
Dosage & Format
PAW TriDerm Calming Gel is available in a 75ml easy squeeze recyclable tube.
Apply PAW TriDerm Calming Gel three times a day to the focal area. Leave on the skin.
When to Use
Ideal for pets with sensitive skin and paws that require cooling and calming.
Ideal for pets with itchy, dry or normal skin.
An opaque, cream in colour oil free gel that is easily absorbed into the skin.
- PAW Sensitive Skin Shampoo – gently and effectively cleans the coat and skin of dogs with sensitive skin.
- PAW Sensitive Skin Conditioner – to nourish and nurture fragile sensitive skin.
- For additional skin health and coat shine, consider using PAW Dermega® Omega 3 & 6 Oral Supplement in the diet to improve your pets’ omega balance & intake.