Royal Canin Feline Sensitivity Cat Food
Royal Canin Sensitivity Control is a dry diet formulated for kittens and cats with dietary sensitivities. Recommended for:
- Food hypersensitivity with dermatological and/or gastrointestinal signs
- Food intolerance (including lactose intolerance)
- Acute or chronic diarrhoea in kittens and adult cats
Formulated with a special blend of natural high fibre to keep your cat satisfied between meals by physically filling the stomach slowing down the digestive transit time. Satiety Weight Management helps to control the begging behaviour in 82% of cats during weight loss while the high protein content and L-carnitine helps support healthy weight loss while maintaining muscle mass. Satiety also includes Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, zinc and copper to maintain skin and coat health.
- Selected protein reduces the risk of food allergies
- Skin barrier supports the protective functioning of the skin
- Essential fatty acids EPA & DHA maintain healthy digestion and skin
- Healthy digestion from specific nutrients and fermentable fibres
There are no contraindications with this product.
You must seek Veterinary advice before purchasing this product. You will be asked to supply your veterinarian’s details for verification this product is suitable for your pet