Royal Canin Feline Sensible
Royal Canin Feline Sensible is tailor made to suit the unique nutritional needs of cats with sensitive digestion.
This premium dry cat food is formulated with highly digestible proteins to help support optimal digestive health as well as improving stool quality and odour. Royal Canin Feline Sensible also contains specific fermentable fibres that encourage the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract, helping to further improve digestive health.
- Formulated specifically for cats with sensitive digestion
- Highly digestible proteins to improve digestive health and stool quality
- Fermentable fibres to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Suitable for adult cats from 1 to 7 years of age
Why is Royal Canin one of the best foods you can feed your cat?
- 50 Years of research and development go into creating a Royal Canin diet.
- Royal Canin diets are Complete and Balanced. A balanced, high quality diet can actually increase their life expectancy! The nutrients in each Royal Canin diet are specifically tailored to meet the needs of each individual animal. Protein, fat, carbohydrate, energy, vitamin and mineral levels are all carefully balanced.
- High quality ingredients provide the nutrients your pet needs. Pet foods often have an ingredients list and a nutritional analysis available on the packaging. It is important to understand that ingredients and nutrients are very different things!
Ingredients and nutrients are both very important, however it is the nutrient (e.g. protein) that is vital to the body’s needs, not the ingredient (e.g. chicken). The quality of a diet should not be determined by the ingredient list. Super Premium quality diets ensure the correct ingredients are selected to provide the optimal nutrient blend for your pet.
No single ingredient is superior to another; the sum of all ingredients in a diet delivers the overall nutritional profile. The quality of the ingredients may however differ between diets, and can help explain the price difference between a super premium diet and a more economical product. The better the quality of the ingredient selected in a diet, the easier it is for the cat or dog to absorb and use the nutrients.
- Royal Canin foods are highly palatable
Royal Canin diets are carefully designed right down to different kibble shapes and wet food textures to appeal to even the fussiest of pets. There is even a money back guarantee, if your pet doesn’t enjoy their new bag of Royal Canin simply return it to the store it was purchased from for a full refund.
- Royal Canin diets cater for every life stage. From development and growth, to adulthood and old age, diets in the extensive Royal Canin range contain every nutrient that pets need at their different life stages. Some Royal Canin ranges also have targeted nutrients that can help with specific health sensitivities such as gastrointestinal, skin and weight issues. Royal Canin Breed Ranges are even more specific and have nutrients that focus on the health issues experienced by different breeds.
- Quality in means less quantity out!
Royal Canin diets are highly digestible – this means better quality and fewer stools for owners to clean up! Continuing a new puppy or kitten on their current Royal Canin diet will also reduce digestive stress and upset, helping them to transition to their new home more easily.