Hill’s Prescription Diet™ t/d™ is formulated with the following benefits:
- Reduce the amount of bacteria laden plaque in the mouth to promote systemic health
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain and tartar buildup
- Reduces bad breath
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Awarded the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance for helping reduce both plaque and tartar accumulation
Hill’s Prescription Diet™ t/d™ Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill’s Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian’s approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love.
- For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat’s condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Dry 3498 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||116 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||673 IU/kg|